Release:№8 2019. 05.00.00 ТЕХНИЧЕСКИЕ НАУКИ
About the authors:Korchagin Valeriy Vladimirovich,
Bachelor student, University of Tyumen, firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of the article is to give the reader some information on fractals and computer graphics. Much attention is given to the history of fractals and the algorithms of creating fractals. In my opinion the article is rather interesting because it shows the unique beauty of computer graphics which is generated by fractals.
. Mandelbrot B. B. (1982) The Fractal Geometry of Nature. San Francisco: W. H. Freeman.
2. Barnsley M. (1993) Fractals Everywhere. San Diego: Academic Press (2nd Ed.).
3. Frame M. L., and Mandelbrot, B. B. (2001) Fractals, Graphics, and Mathematics Education. Washington, D.C.: Mathematical Association of America
4. Peitgen H.-O., Richter, P. H. (1986) The Beauty of Fractals: Images of Complex Dynamical Systems, Berlin: Springer-Verlag.
5. Shearer R. R. (1992) Chaos theory and fractal geometry: their potential impact on the future of art, Boston: MIT Press.
6. Peak D., Frame. M. L. (1994) Chaos Under Control: The Art and Science of Complexity. New York: W.H. Freeman.
7. Falconer K. (2003) Fractal Geometry. Mathematical Foundations and Applications (2nd Ed.). New Jersey: Wiley.