About the authors:
Lazutina Y.A. , Tyumen State University, Department of Social and Cultural Service and Tourism, students, email@example.com
Novikov K.M. , Tyumen State University, Department of Social and Cultural Service and Tourism, students firstname.lastname@example.org
Fomina E.V., Tyumen State University, associate professor, Department of foreign languages and intercultural professional communication
Hospitality market is developing very fast. Demands for potential consumers have changed and this has affected the general condition of the market. That’s why it is necessary to monitor consumer behavior in order to create marketing strategies for effective goods and services sale.
1. Abdallat, MA and El – Emam, HES (2010), “Consumer Behavior Models in
Tourism”, (King Saud University).
2. Kotler, P, (2008), “Marketing Management”. http://www.amazon.com/
3. Bowie, D and Buttle, F, (2004), “Hospitality Marketing”.
4. Reid, RD, (2009), “Hospitality Marketing Management”.
5. Эллах Х.Х. (2011), «Основы Маркетинга»: Учебное пособие. Под ред.
Докт. Экон. Наук, профессора Н.И. Гавриленко – Нижневартовск: ООО
РА «Любимый город» - 788 с.